Data privacy statement
Person in charge of data protection – Data Protection Officer
HEUFT Thermo-Oel GmbH & Co. KG
Managing Director: Thomas Heuft / Georg Rosenbach
Wehrer Str. 21
56745 Bell/Eifel, Germany
Phone +49 (0) 2652 9791 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2652 9791 30
Our Data Protection Officer Christof Einig can be reached at the above-mentioned address.
Collection and Storage of Personal Data and Type and Purpose of Use
You can use our Internet offers without providing any personal information. When you visit our website, only so-called log files are stored. These include the name of the requested file, the page from which the file was requested, the date and time of the request, the type and version of the requesting web browser and the operating system and host name of the requesting computer.
These data do not allow us to draw any conclusions about your person and are only used internally to administer our websites, namely to ensure a smooth connection setup and system security as well as for the comfortable use and optimization of our pages.
We collect and store personal data if you provide it to us voluntarily when contacting us, e.g. via our contact form. The data collected depends on the one hand on your request, i.e. the content of your message, and on the other hand from the contact data requested in the form (company, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number).
We use the data provided by you only in the context of processing your inquiries for the purposes of contract execution, office administration, controlling, invoicing and customer service.
Your data may also be processed by us for marketing purposes relating to our own range of services and, in cases where this appears reasonable, also information material on linked products and services of third parties, based on our legitimate interest in business initiation and intensification of the business relationship with you by the sending of e-mails (with your consent) and letter mail.
In addition, we may continue to use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to improve usability. When you visit our website again, it will automatically recognize that you have already been there and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter this data again.
You can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your end device or a message appears before a new cookie is created. However, the deactivation of cookies may prevent you from using all the functions of our website.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps, a map service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to display an interactive map and to create maps.
By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may transfer the information obtained through Maps to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Link to Our YouTube, Facebook and Instagram Pages
On our pages we use links in the design of Youtube, Facebook and Instagram logos to our respective pages on these platforms.
YouTube is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
Facebook is operated by Facebook, Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Instagram is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA.
Data Retention Period
We will only store your personal data for as long as we need it to process the above-mentioned collection purposes (if necessary until the conclusion of legal disputes), for as long as your consent for the storage is available and until expiry of the statutory retention period (e.g. according to German Commercial Code (HGB) and German Regulation of Taxation (AO)).
If you wish to have your customer data deleted prematurely, you are welcome to contact us at any time. Please note, however, that there are storage obligations for certain data (e.g. according to HGB and AO), at least for services that are subject to a charge. In these cases, the data are not deleted but blocked. Blocking means that the personal data is marked to restrict further dissemination or use.
Data Storage Locations
The devices on which your personal data is processed and the corresponding paper files are located at our company headquarters (the address corresponds to that given above for the data processing office), as well as on secure server systems in Germany. Access to it is only possible for authorized persons of our company who are concerned with the technical, commercial or editorial support of these servers and are obliged to data protection.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular banks, tax consultants, collection agencies, credit agencies, legal representatives, courts, administrative authorities and our suppliers.
However, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR, the transmission is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
We use the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) on our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the icon of the closed padlock or key at the lower right in the status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us, in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you have the right to request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, to information about the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to request the correction of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- to object to the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR and provided that there are reasons for the objection that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising; In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without requiring you to specify a particular situation.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, currently used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our place of business. For our place of business, this is the following office:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Rheinland-Pfalz
Hintere Bleiche 34, 55116 Mainz, Germany
Phone +49 (61 31) 208-2449
Fax +49 (61 31) 208-2497
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, just send us a message or contact us personally at:
HEUFT Thermo-Oel GmbH & Co. KG
Wehrer Str. 21, 56745 Bell/Eifel - Germany
Phone +49 (0) 2652 9791 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2652 9791 30
Exclusion of Liability
We do not assume any guarantee that the information provided within the scope of the online offer is free of errors and exact. Any liability for damage incurred directly or indirectly from use of this online offer is excluded where it is not based on willfulness or gross negligence.
2. External Links
We will not assume any liability for any data protection or other legal violations in other offers on which we have placed a link.
Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions concerning our confidentiality regulations, the procedure or your interaction with this website, you can contact us any time at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.